Saturday, January 29, 2011

Colorado family thanks JMC Ministries & those who have donated

Jeremy, your letter really touched me. I'm sorry I've been such a worry wart. Please forgive me. This has been a lesson to me. I know better, in my head. I guess I'm learning it in my heart. I'm just so thankful I haven't had to walk through this alone. Having people who care rallying around me like this means more than any amount of money, or any home, or ANY material thing that can be seen or touched. Seeing the love of Jesus shine through others.... well, the Bible talks about the riches of Christ, and now I see what that means.

It's not about how much money people can give. It's about loving them enough to make their problems your own. That is what has been done for me, and I pray that I will do that for others from now on.

You do know how it is. You seem to really understand the pain and the emotional challenges in reaching out for help like this. The unsettling experience of letting yourself come under public scrutiny - this has not been easy for me and I have shed many, many tears, because as you know, people don't always scrutinize with fairness or love.

But the love that HAS been shown to me and my family through this has simply blown me away. I am humbled and very blessed to be so. And my faith has increased because as I look at this love, I see the face of Jesus and it's just overwhelming.

Wow, Jeremy. I had no idea how powerful your ministry was. I mean, I knew you had a good thing going on there, but now that I've been touched by it in such a personal way, I'm just blown away. You and Miranda are jewels in God's kingdom. Shining jewels. I can't wait to see what glorious rewards you will receive someday.

$1134.23 raised so far! Can you give? Donate now at http://jmcministries.webs.com/ & click our PayPal button to help a family in need. $2300 is our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment