Saturday, November 10, 2012

Did YOU Really See Me: Where the Great Commission and Serving Collide

What has God called you to do today?
Have you met a homeless person today?
Did you see someone or hear from someone who had a need and just walked on?

Jesus asks these questions and more every day.

What does the Bible say?
It is very clear about reaching out and helping others.  

1 Peter 4:10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
 
 In Audio Adrenaline’s new return to music, with Kevin Max as lead singer, they are not only making a comeback, but are also working for the Hands & Feet project. This is a c combination of many years work from a beginning with Teen Mania as they were in Panama filming the “Hands & Feet” video to today they are in Haiti working with orphans and caring for the poor with the Hands & Feet project.
www.hafproject.org

I want to ask you to watch this video of their new song “King & Queens” 

Now while listening ask yourself this: 
What is my part in the Great Commission? 
Am I piece of the body of Christ that is actively doing what God has called me to do? 
Is my prayer life really about praying for others needs and not just about myself? 
Where does God want me to go next? 


No comments:

Post a Comment