Monday, January 28, 2013

Recap On Our Visit To Turn Point Church In Circleville Ohio

We have good news to share about our trip to Turn Point Church in Circleville, Ohio yesterday.  Miranda was able to come with me and sing plus share her personal testimony of being a survivor of Domestic Violence and also her continued fight with Crohn's Disease.

Miranda did tear up while sharing about her fight with Crohn's Disease, but was able to share that no matter what you have gone through, or are still going through in life, God can still use you to share the gospel.

This was the first time in 3 years that Miranda was able to minister at a church, so it was an emotional time for her and I both, and also not knowing when she will be able to do something like this again.

Miranda played a song she wrote called "Beautiful Sorrow" Played and sang "Beautiful, Beautiful" By Francesca Battistelli, and "Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)" By Chris Tomlin.  Then Miranda and I did a duet of the song "Came To My Rescue" By Hillsong.  And I (Jeremy) then brought the message, I shared a bit of my own personal testimony of being homeless, going on my mission trip to South Africa in 2000 while homeless, and losing all my family at just the age of twenty. How Miranda and I met and started JMC Ministries and just what Miranda and I are trying to accomplish through JMC Ministries.  Then after I shared the message I sang the song I played on my mission trip to South Africa that has inspired me for 13 years called "Lord I Give You Me"

Many of the people came up and talked to us after the service and we were able to give away some of our music cd's along with some of the JMC LIVE interviews we have done over the past few years.  

Our prayer through sharing what I call the mountains and valleys called our lives, is to show people that though Miranda and I have and are going through hard times here on earth that no matter what, God can still use you to bring people to him and be saved from their sins.  And also to inspire people to get out of the church and reach out to those in their communities and make a difference in peoples lives. And that "Adversity Is Over Come When You Let The Hottest Of Fires in Life, Forge You Into The Strongest Of Steel"

However, after the service Miranda was completely exhausted due to the Crohn's Disease, and had to come right home from church and she was literally in bed the rest of the day to recuperate. This is the terrible thing about what this disease does to her, it takes all her energy away and leaves her so sick and exhausted when she tries to do anything like this.  

Miranda and I ask that you continue to pray for us as we continue to minister and share the gospel in the face of Miranda's fight with Crohn's Disease and other health problems.  

We also want to ask you to pray for Turn Point Church, the pastor Mike Wells and His Wife. Along with those who attend and those who will be coming through the doors in the future to visit and attend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment