Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Journey

The Journey
By Miranda Caverley

I hear you call my name in the silence of the night.
You tell me you plan, and my journey begins.
I am blind on the which roads to travel on in my journey.
But you are the light that shines the way for me.

Many things have you shown me during my journey.
Some were scary and some were happy.
But always they were a gift, for they came from you.

You have during my journey, wiped away my tears,
carried me when I could not carry on.  
Strengthened me when I was weak, and broken
from the weight of the world, and loved me when no one else would.

You have given your life for me, so I may be saved by your grace.
As I continue on with my journey in this,
 I search for you and my purpose, in a world full of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment