Sunday, September 23, 2012

Miranda's Vow's She Said On JMC LIVE Anniversary Special


Jeremy, I vow to love you, honor you through good times and bad.  Through sickness and in health, my love for you will not fail or grow weak.

I vow to be you companion, help mate and best friend through this life, God has allowed us to share together.

I vow to continue to cherish every day God allows us to be together in this life.

And on this day, I am happy to be able to say...we made it this far together.  And that I fall more in love with you with each passing year.

You came at the right time in my life.  You made the sun shine again.  Took all the worries and fears that I had.

Thank you for finding me, and loving me with more heart and passion than I have ever known.

I love you 


No comments:

Post a Comment