Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Being Thankful



I made breakfast for my son and I this morning it was egg tacos. While we were eating at the table I remembered this video on the 700 club I saw last night about a little girl who her parents didn't have enough money to buy food they were only able to afford one meal a day! Can you imagine that? Well the little girl would go to school hungry to where it was affecting her in ways that she wasn't able to do her school work because she was so hungry. Until someone told her mother about a people who could help, there at that place she was able to eat every meal she needed too. As I was telling my son this story He said "we have food stamps to buy food" (mind you yes we are on food stamps) and I told him yes but the little girl didn't have what we have that is why we pray every time before we eat and we should be thankful we have food because others out there don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment