Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love and Respect



I have started reading this book called Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. He has based his book on Ephesians 5:33 "33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband." I'm barely on chapter 3, ever since I started reading this book it has changed the way I think and feel about my husband. I use to wonder why he would act the way he does and why I react the way I do towards him when he makes me mad. I now realize that our husbands need respect because with out it they feel like nothing, and us wives need love but how are we suppose to get love from our husbands if we don't respect them?? The bible says in Ephesians 5:33 that the wife MUST respect her husband not only when she feels like it but all the time (MUST). There is more way more to the book that what I've just talked about, I just thought I'd share that with you what I am reading. You can pick up a copy of the book at your local library or on their website http://loveandrespect.com/ They also have a facebook page too: https://www.facebook.com/loveandrespectministries

No comments:

Post a Comment