Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not Sure Where To Start


Yesterday I messaged a friend and asked her how she does her bible readings, if she had a bible plan or what? I told her I was struggling because I wasn't sure where to start. Mind you I've been a Christian for quite some time now and still have trouble reading the bible. So those of you out there who feel the same way you’re not alone! Description: https://s-static.ak.facebook.com/images/blank.gifWell I was reading a devotional to my son and it came to mind what I had messaged my friend about (struggling because I wasn't sure where to start) well hello Salina! I'm reading scripture right now! Even though it’s a children’s devotional it's the best place to start. When you read Gods word there is no "best" place to start because no matter where you read He still has a message for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment