Monday, January 16, 2012

Transforming Hearts

By: Salina Limonez Hernandez

Transforming Hearts

4 Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Come close to me.”
When they had done so, he said, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt! Genesis 45:4

As I was reading these two Chapters this mid-morning Genesis 44:1 through 45:28 I was just in awe how Joseph forgave his brothers
after what they did to him. If it was me I'm not sure I could do that, well even now I have trouble forgiving others
for things that have happened in the past BUT I do know that God wants us to forgive them and we must do it because it's a command given from God.
If Joseph can we can too and imagine they sold him! Then lied to their father saying he was killed. Even though all this happened God was using this
for his glory and purpose. If you have more time, read Genesis 44:1 through 45:28 and ask God to help you forgive the person/people who did you wrong.
I know I know it's more easily said than done but with God’s help we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment