Friday, January 20, 2012

Don't Stop Teaching



You know how in the bible it says

"6 Train up a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Let me tell you one thing it's so true. My mother in law and I were talking yesterday and I was telling her how my son likes listening to Christian music compared to some other kids out there. I'll also catch him singing songs that are playing on the radio not only that he loves to learn about the Bible. Yes my husband listens to rock, rap and Spanish every now and then and he will hear the beat and likes it but my point is I’m not going to let that get in my way of teaching him about Christ. I am just so proud of what I can see right now in the way my son is. I want to encourage you out there those of you who have children/grandchildren no matter
if their 5 like mine or 15 even an adult NEVER stop talking to them about God because that is what this world needs today more than anything.
You might say well what if I my kids are already grown and I taught them about God when they were small even took them to church and now they want nothing to do with God?
My answer to that is pray because God will remind them what they were taught and HE will bring them back to Him, it might not be in our time but It will be in HIS
timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment